Rally Cap Brewing Company and Lafayette Comedy present COMEDY AT THE CAP: A STANDUP COMEDY SHOWSaturday, November 11th @ 7:30 p.m.
This standup comedy showcase features the best comedians from Baton Rouge, Lafayette, New Orleans, and more.
Hosted by Jason JP Leonard of Lafayette Comedy
Ages 21+Adult subject matter
Food options are available at the show.
WELCOME TO OUR HOME FIELDOur taproom boasts over 2,000 square feet of space, nine televisions and 16 taps for you to enjoy your favorite Rally Cap Beers.SHOW RULES:
Based in the Industriplex area of Baton Rouge, Rally Cap Brewing Company is a craft brewery and taproom that celebrates community. And what brings people together like sports? Well, craft beer, of course! Come grab a front row seat as we serve our home teams: Baton Rouge beer enthusiasts, sports fans, and everyone in between.
* Cell phones must be set on silent or turned off. Never take a phone call during the show. If it can’t wait, please step outside.
* Table Talk must be kept to a minimum. Lafayette Comedy reserves the right to remove loud, talkative patrons. No refunds will be given.
* No Flash Photography permitted
* No video or audio Recording: Each comedian owns the rights to their own material, however, do NOT.
* Do Not Heckle the Comedian: Heckling is interrupting the performance to upstage, disparage, or throw off the comedian. It is never acceptable, and the quickest way to ruin the show for everyone. It is also the quickest way to ejection.
* Do Not Interrupt the Comedian: The common excuse for this is “I’m helping the comedian” and “that’s what you’re supposed to do at Comedy Clubs!” Comedians are professionals, they do not need help. Exception: If a comedian directly engages you in conversation, it is ok to respond. Some of the best comedy happens this way and can make for a memorable experience. Be ready to let it go when the bit is over.
I don’t recognize the comic’s name, will the show be funny?
Yes, all of our acts are professional nationally touring comedians. There are so many talented comedians today; it is impossible for all of them to become household names. That being said, comedy is subjective and we recommend you research the comedian you are coming to see.
Unless otherwise stated, please consider all of our shows as “adult subject matter.”
No refunds unless the show is canceled or rescheduled.