Stoned vs Drunk vs Sober - A Stand Up Comedy Show
Lafayette Comedy presents "Stoned vs Drunk vs Sober" at Club 337 inside the Doubletree Hotel THE BIGGEST COMEDY SHOW IN LOUISIANA!!!"One of the 9 most unique comedy shows in the nation" - The Laugh ButtonDate: Saturday, March 16thClub 337 inside the Doubletree HotelDoors at 8PM, show at 8:30PMStoned v...
Lafayette Comedy presents "Stoned vs Drunk vs Sober" at Club 337 inside the Doubletree Hotel
THE BIGGEST COMEDY SHOW IN LOUISIANA!!!
"One of the 9 most unique comedy shows in the nation" - The Laugh Button
Club 337 inside the Doubletree Hotel
Stoned vs Drunk vs Sober is a stand-up comedy competition featuring three teams of comics that try to answer the question, "What if comics got stoned, drunk, or sober and then gave it their best as they perform on the edge?*"
Comedians will perform their stand-up sets and the winning team will be voted on by the audience.
1 Stage, 3 States of Consciousness - Choose vicely!
$15 advance, $20 at the door
*altered states are for the purposes of performance
* No refunds are given unless the show is canceled or postponed.
Lafayette Comedy produces stand-up comedy shows around the Acadiana area, featuring local, regional, and national comedians. Lafayette Comedy also produces weekly open-mics, monthly showcases, and special comedy shows.
* Cell phones must be set on silent or turned off. Never take a phone call during the show. If it can’t wait, please step outside.
* Table Talk – must be kept to a minimum. Lafayette Comedy reserves the right to remove loud, talkative patrons. No refunds will be given.
* No Flash Photography permitted
* No Recording: Each comedian owns the rights to their own material, you however do NOT.
* Do Not Heckle the Comedian: Heckling is interrupting the performance to upstage, disparage, or throw off the comedian. It is never acceptable, and the quickest way to ruin the show for everyone. It is also the quickest way to ejection.
* Do Not Interrupt the Comedian: The common excuse for this is “I’m helping the comedian” and “that’s what you’re supposed to do at Comedy Clubs!” Comedians are professionals, they do not need help. Exception: If a comedian directly engages you in conversation, it is ok to respond. Some of the best comedy happens this way, and can make for a memorable experience. Be ready to let it go when the bit is over.
I don’t recognize the comic’s name, will the show be funny?
Yes, all of our acts are professional nationally touring comedians. There are so many talented comedians out there today; it is impossible for all of them to become household names. That being said, comedy is subjective and we recommend you research the comedian you are coming to see.
Unless otherwise stated, please consider all of our shows as “adult subject matter.”
No refunds unless the show is cancelled or rescheduled.
For any questions or to request more information, please contact Lafayette Comedy at email@example.com or (337) 298-4373.